TELESTE GmbH in Germany is part of the Finnish-based TELESTE Oy and with more than 800 employees worldwide has been a pioneer in the broadband communications market for more than 65 years. Our experience and constant striving for innovative solutions help us to develop products that help our customers! The TELESTE product portfolio delivers data, telephony and digital TV to people worldwide.
We are expanding in the German and international broadband market and are now looking for a person for our location in Hildesheim, in the metropolitan area of Hannover.
Sales Office Duty and Office Manager (m/f/d) – fulltime
Level: early-career, knowledge of technology industry is a benefit
Location: Hildesheim, office job with partly home office option
Requirements: Clerk skills, technical understanding would be helpful, IT skills in MS Office, perfect German and fluent English skills, structured working, skills with Axapta ERP system would be good
Industry: Technology, network infrastructure
Company size: 15-25 employees, listed parent company 860 employees
The responsibilities include:
- Teleste GmbH Administrative tasks such as invoice approval
- Supporting the management in all organizational processes.
- Managing the archive and contract.
- Order management
- Preparation of quotations
- Supporting sales colleagues. We are a international team of 35 colleagues
- Internal and external communication with headquarter and customers
You should bring with you
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluent German and strong English skills
- IT skills in MS Office
- Skills with Axapta ERP system would be benefit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are a motivated, self-motivated employee with a willingness to work independently
- You have developed business skills and are passionate about sales, customers and customer satisfaction
In return we offer you
Various challenges and opportunities, which only a huge company like Teleste can offer in an international working environment, but still having the straightforward feeling of a small local team with close relationships and decision making.
We have flexible and independent work in modern office space in Hildesheim and you have possibility to work partly from the home office. We offer
a fair salary, 30 days of vacation per year and flextime.
If you have any questions, please connect with Sven Baus, email@example.com
Our portfolio meets the highest international standards and requirements for demanding operational environments and large-scale, integrated implementations. Our solutions and technologies secure broadband connectivity and television services worldwide. Whenever you watch TV in cable TV networks, it is most likely that the signals arrive on your TV via Teleste network components.
In 2022, Teleste's net sales reached EUR 165 million and it had 860 employees. Teleste is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Teleste GmbH is a subsidiary of Teleste Corporation in Germany.
Teleste Systems GmbH