Do you want to shape the future?
Now we are looking for
Core Fibre Planner
to join our team in Wroclaw, Poland (100% remote is also possible).
Teleste is a solid company with opportunities to challenge yourself and future technology. Many of our solutions and products offer one of a kind technological challenge. Your can-do attitude is supported by your local and global team as we operate in more than 20 countries. We value people and teamwork as our greatest asset.
The Core Fibre Planner will play an integral role in the Optical Design & Delivery Team working on key client accounts within our Advanced Network Services business unit.
The role holder will provide design documentation in support of various UK based projects for a key client.
This will include, but may not be limited to, the following activities:
- Provisioning and delivery of fibre pair(s) between ‘end points’ for dark fibre services or Client internal requirements over the Client owned Core fibre optic network. The ‘end points’ could be at a Client site or their customer site, or an external fibre interconnect with the Client’s Access Network, their customer or a 3rd party fibre provider; these interconnect points would need to be determined as part of the design process.
- Reconfiguration/ diversion of Client owned Core fibre optic network as part of site exit works on behalf of the Client.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of fibre optic networks principles and components and ability to interpret fibre characterisation results (including ILM, OTDR, CD & PMD)
- Knowledge of GIS systems
- Good H&S awareness to ensure Design and Work Instructions start with safety as top priority
- Proficiency in using MS Visio
- Fluent English (min. B2+).
- Knowledge of GComms, Force & Fulcrum software tools.
We offer you a possibility to develop yourself in an international environment. You will work in an experienced team in informal and friendly work atmosphere.
Are you interested? Please fill your application the sooner the better! For more information, please contact Karolina Gaj (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Chris Morgan (email@example.com).