Teleste Video Networks is a part of the international company – TELESTE Corporation. The company focuses mostly on a growing market of Video Security and Situational Awareness solutions dedicated to, among others, highway, airport, railway and city monitoring systems, and military applications as well. The projects are held in most of the European countries, as well as the USA, Canada, China, South Africa, and Australia.
Are you looking for new and inspiring challenges? Are you an enthusiast of coding, solving problems, debugging? Are your Angular skills good enough to contribute to our state of the art platforms: Video Security, Situational Awareness?
That’s grand! Check out the offer and be sure to send us your application if you want to join our R&D team in Wrocław.
We are looking for
Front-End Developer with Angular
- contributing to the Teleste Video Management System and Situational Awareness System,
- lead development of key features for our platforms,
- maintain, architect, integrate of our web component library,
- debug, investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues,
- ensuring code quality and best practice of frontend development,
- cooperating with IT teams from different countries,
- stay up to date on industry trends through self-study, research, online courses.
- advanced technical and engineering experience with frontend development,
- expertise with Angular framework,
- thinking outside of the box,
- quality-driven mindset,
- ability to understand complex system architectures,
- good knowledge of Typescript, RxJS, Flux/Redux/NgRx,
- good command of English and Polish (both written and spoken).
Optional but really nice-to-have:
- understanding of Media Streams / Video API,
- familiarity with unit testing, end-to-end testing, Test-Driven Development,
- experience in working with GIS / Leaflet.js,
- experience in working with Material Design or similar.
- international projects,
- individual development path and close-knit team,
- friendly and casual atmosphere of work (no open space, no dress code, currently mostly remote or hybrid-remote),
- permanent contract or B2B contract (it’s up to you what you choose),
- private healthcare for you and your family,
- co-financed Multisport Card,
- flexible working hours (start time between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.).